Amazon tour 05 days / 04 nights
Rate 2018 US$452 per person
Day 01 Amazon tour
We Start our amazon tour with Check In at 12:00 p.m. at the Lodge. In Punta Ahuano (very small port on the Napo River) the Out Board Canoe will be waiting to transport you to Anaconda Island where Anaconda Lodge Ecuador is located (20 minutes ride and US$15.00 the ride not per person). Distribution of room, information about the activities of the day. At 1:30 p.m. lunch in the lodge dining room.
At 3:00 p.m, excursion in to the "New Forest". For more than three hours walk around a forest in formation surrounded by exuberant beauty, learning about some medical plants, visiting a swamp that has caimans amazing beautiful birds and ending visiting farms and a house of native of the area where we will see how they live there culture and the elaboration of 100% organic chocolate.
Return to the Lodge and at around 06:00 p.m. At 07:30 p.m., dinner in the dining room on the banks of the Napo River. Talks related to the region, its people and history and progress of activities the following day in the Anaconda Bar.
Day 02 Amazon tour
08:00 a.m., breakfast in the lodge dining room.
At 09:00 a.m., departure for an excursion to primary forest where you can see animals in their wild state, walking for about 3 hours by high forest, large trees and beautiful landscapes that allow you to feel the vastness of the Amazon on the slopes Oriental Andes. Later return to the lodge navigating raft, Tubing or canoe on the Napo River. Arriving around 02:30 p.m.
Lunch at the Lodge dining room. In the afternoon, free time to enjoy the sounds, colors around the Lodge.
From 7:30 p.m. dinner in the lodge dining room. Talks related to the region, its people and history of the Amazon.
Day 03 Amazon tour
08:00 p.m., Breakfast in the dining lodge. 9:00 am. Hike into the Primary jungle a 30 minute ride up the Arajuno River were we will arrive to an amazing Amazonian beach called “Anga Playa”, were we will start a hike that will last around 4 hours, then we will return to “Anga Playa” tubing in the amazing Arajuno River for around 1 hour. Around 2:30 p.m., lunch in the dining lodge. In the afternoon you can rest or do river activities or go on a hike on the Island. 7:30 p.m., dinner in the lodge dining room.
Day 04 Amazon tour
8 a.m. breakfast. 9:00 a.m. we leave to Ahuano to visit one of the most beautiful Butterfly Farm in Ecuador (US$4.50 fee entrance per person), after that we will get back on the motorized canoe and travel to an amazing Kichwa Museum coming back to the Lodge at around 2:00 p.m., lunch time.
In the afternoon you can rest or do river activities or go on a hike on the Island. At 06:30 p.m., night hike on the Island, were you are going to see the amazing night life of the Amazonian jungle.
8:30 p.m., dinner in the lodge dining room.
Day 05 Amazon tour
6:00 a.m. a hike to the swamp of the Island to see the amazing birds and fauna we have, back at the Lodge at 8 a.m. and breakfast.
PRICE US$452 PER PERSON
SINGLE PERSON 30% EXTRA
- Accommodation in comfortable cabins with private bathroom (hot water, electric power, bath towels). Rooms from single to five people.
- Three delicious daily meals (we have the best Vegetarian or Vegan meals, for those that are Veggies)
- Rubber boots for excursions;
- Qualified Native Kichwa Guides for all tours.
- Hikes into the Primary and Secondary Rainforest
- Night walk on the Island (it’s amazing)
- Water activities in the Napo and Arajuno Rivers.
- Lots of Amazonian Culture.
- Transportation by canoe from Punta Ahuano to Anaconda Lodge (price per ride up to 10 persons US$15.00, not per person).
- Transportation from any part of Ecuador to the Lodge
- Wi-fi (US$ 8.00 per device for the entire stay)
- Personal equipment.
- Waterproof backpack;
- Lightweight quick-drying clothes;
- Waterproof jacket / water poncho;
- Repellent and sunscreen
- Photo camera;
- It would be better if you bring small bills in the Lodge, like US20,00
IMPORTANT: Schedules may change due to weather condition.
Make your reservation here