04 days / 03 nights
Rate 2019 US$348 per person
Day 01 Amazon Tour
Check In at 12:00 p.m. at the Anaconda Lodge Ecuador. In Punta Ahuano (very small port on the Napo River) the Out Board Canoe will be waiting to transport you to Anaconda Island where Anaconda Lodge Ecuador is located (20 minutes ride and US$15.00 the ride, not per person). Distribution of room, information about the activities of the day. At 1:30 p.m. lunch in the lodge dining room.
At 3:00 p.m, excursion in to the “New Forest”. For more than two and a half hours walk around a forest in formation surrounded by exuberant beauty, learning about medical plants, visiting a swamp that has caimans amazing beautiful birds, visiting farms and a house of native of the area where we will see how they live there culture and the elaboration of 100% organic chocolate.
Return to the Lodge and at around 06:00 p.m.
At 07:00 p.m., dinner in the restaurant on the banks of the Napo River. Talks related to the region, its people and history and progress of activities the following day in the Anaconda Bar.
Day 02 Amazon Tour
At 08:00 hrs, breakfast in the Lodge’s dining room.
At 09:00 hrs, departure to an excursion to primary forest where you can see animals in their wild state, walk for about 3 hours through high jungle, large trees and beautiful landscapes that allow you to feel the immensity of the Amazon in the oriental skirts of the Andes mountain range. Later, return to the Lodge navigating on Tubing or Canoe by the Napo river or Arajuno.
At 2:00 p.m., lunch in the Lodge’s dining room.
In the afternoon, free time to enjoy the sounds, colors, surroundings of the Lodge or swim in the Napo River.
At 7:00 p.m., dinner in the dining room.
Day 03 Amazon Tour
At 08:00 p.m., breakfast in the Lodge’s dining room.
09:00 hrs., Boarding at the port of the Lodge to start a journey of approximately 30 minutes down river, where a new trip of approximately 3 hours will be made through a primary forest on the left bank of the Napo River. During the hike you can see tall trees with beautiful foliage, especially “Ceibos”, birds and, quite a lot of fauna. After the walk, we will bathe in the Napo River, enjoy the waters that irrigate the Amazon. Returning to the lodge at about 1:45 p.m.
2:00 pm, lunch in the lodge’s dining room.
Free afternoon for photographs, admire the landscape, bird watching, or enjoy the Napo River.
At 7:00 p.m., dinner in the Lodge’s dining room.
At 8:00 p.m., departure night walk on the Anaconda Island, where you will see a nocturnal jungle, a “Alive” jungle, returning at around 9:30 p.m.
Day 04 Amazon Tour
8:00 a.m., breakfast in the Lodge.
Check-Out at 10:00 a.m.
PRICE US$348.00 PER PERSON
SINGLE PERSON 30% EXTRA
- Accommodation in comfortable cabins with private bathroom (hot water, electric power, bath towels). Rooms from single to five people.
- Three delicious daily meals (we have the best Vegetarian or Vegan meals, for those that are Veggies)
- Rubber boots for excursions;
- Qualified Native Kichwa Guides for all tours.
- Hikes into the Primary and Secondary Rainforest
- Night walk on the Island (it’s amazing)
- Water activities in the Napo and Arajuno Rivers.
- Lots of Amazonian Culture.
- Transportation by canoe from Punta Ahuano to Anaconda Lodge (price per ride up to 10 persons US$15.00, not per person).
- Transportation from any part of Ecuador to the Lodge
- Wi-fi (US$ 8.00 per device for the entire stay)
- Personal equipment.
- Waterproof backpack;
- Lightweight quick-drying clothes;
- Waterproof jacket / water poncho;
- Repellent and sunscreen
- Photo camera;
- It would be better if you bring small bills in the Lodge, like US20,00
IMPORTANT: Schedules may change due to weather condition.
Make your reservation here
Anaconda Lodge Ecuador