04 days / 03 nights
US$330 per person.
Day 01 Amazon Tour
The amazon tour
Check In at 12:00 p.m. at the Anaconda Lodge Ecuador. In Punta Ahuano (very small port on the Napo River) the Out Board Canoe will be waiting to transport you to Anaconda Island where Anaconda Lodge Ecuador is located (20 minutes ride and US$12.00 the ride, not per person). Distribution of room, information about the activities of the day. At 1:30 p.m. lunch in the lodge dining room.
At 3:00 p.m, excursion in to the "New Forest". For more than two and a half hours walk around a forest in formation surrounded by exuberant beauty, learning about some medical plants, visiting a swamp that has caimans amazing beautiful birds and ending visiting farms and a house of native of the area where we will see how they live there culture and the elaboration of 100% organic chocolate.
Return to the Lodge and at around 06:30 p.m. At 07:30 p.m., dinner in the restaurant on the banks of the Napo River. Talks related to the region, its people and history and progress of activities the following day in the Anaconda Bar.
Day 02 Amazon Tour
08:00 am, breakfast in the lodge restaurant.
At 09:00 a.m. departure for an excursion to primary forest where you can see animals in their wild state, walking for about 3 hours by high forest, large trees and beautiful landscapes that allow you to feel the vastness of the Amazon on the slopes Oriental Andes. Later return to the lodge navigating raft, Tubing or canoe on the Napo River, arriving around
2:15 p.m. Lunch in the Lodges restaurant. In the afternoon, free time to enjoy the sounds, colors around the Lodge. From 7:30 p.m. dinner in the lodge restaurant. Talks related to the region, its people and history of the Amazon.
Day 03 Amazon Tour
08:00 a.m. Breakfast. 9:00 a.m., hike into the Primary jungle a 30 minute ride up the Arajuno River were we will arrive to an amazing Amazonian beach called “Anga Playa”, were we will start a hike that will last around 2 hours, then we will return to “Anga Playa” tubing in the amazing Arajuno River for around 1 hour.
Around 2:30 a.m., lunch in the lodge restaurant. In the afternoon you can rest or do river activities. 6:30 p.m., night walk on the Jungle of the Island, where you will see all types of species that live on the Island, amazing walk!, arriving back to the Lodge at around 8:30 p.m.
8:30 p.m., dinner
Starting at 8:00 a.m., breakfast in the Lodge. Check-Out at 10:00 a.m.
PRICE US$330 PER PERSON
SINGLE PERSON 30% EXTRA
- Accommodation in comfortable cabins with private bathroom (hot water, electric power, bath towels). Rooms from single to five people.
- Three delicious daily meals (we have the best Vegetarian or Vegan meals, for those that are Veggies)
- Rubber boots for excursions;
- Qualified Native Kichwa Guides for all tours.
- Hikes into the Primary and Secondary Rainforest
- Night walk on the Island (it’s amazing)
- Water activities in the Napo and Arajuno Rivers.
- Lots of Amazonian Culture.
- Transportation by canoe from Punta Ahuano to Anaconda Lodge (price per ride up to 10 persons US$12.00, not per person).
- Transportation from any part of Ecuador to the Lodge
- Wi-fi (US$ 5.00 per device for the entire stay)
- Personal equipment.
- Waterproof backpack;
- Lightweight quick-drying clothes;
- Waterproof jacket / water poncho;
- Repellent and sunscreen
- Photo camera;
- It would be better if you bring small bills in the Lodge, like US20,00
IMPORTANT: Schedules may change due to weather condition.
Make your reservation here
Anaconda Lodge Ecuador