08:00 am, breakfast in the lodge restaurant.
At 09:00 a.m. departure for an excursion to primary forest where you can see animals in their wild state, walking for about 3 hours by high forest, large trees and beautiful landscapes that allow you to feel the vastness of the Amazon on the slopes Oriental Andes. Later return to the lodge navigating raft, Tubing or canoe on the Napo River, arriving around
2:15 p.m. Lunch in the Lodges restaurant. In the afternoon, free time to enjoy the sounds, colors around the Lodge. From 7:30 p.m. dinner in the lodge restaurant. Talks related to the region, its people and history of the Amazon.
08:00 a.m. Breakfast. 9:00 a.m., hike into the Primary jungle a 30 minute ride up the Arajuno River were we will arrive to an amazing Amazonian beach called “Anga Playa”, were we will start a hike that will last around 2 hours, then we will return to “Anga Playa” tubing in the amazing Arajuno River for around 1 hour.
Around 2:30 a.m., lunch in the lodge restaurant. In the afternoon you can rest or do river activities. 6:30 p.m., night walk on the Jungle of the Island, where you will see all types of species that live on the Island, amazing walk!, arriving back to the Lodge at around 8:30 p.m.
8:30 p.m., dinner
Starting at 8:00 a.m., breakfast in the Lodge. Check-Out at 10:00 a.m.
– Transportation by canoe from Punta Ahuano to Anaconda Lodge (price per ride up to 10 persons US$18.00, not per person).
– Transportation from any part of Ecuador to the – Lodge
– Wi-fi (US$ 8.00 per device for the entire stay)
– Personal equipment.
– Waterproof backpack;
– Lightweight quick-drying clothes;
– Waterproof jacket / water poncho;
– Repellent and sunscreen
– Photo camera;
– It would be better if you bring small bills in the Lodge, like US20,00