AMAZON TOUR & RAFTING 03 days / 02 nights
Late Check Out
Day 01 Amazon tour & Rafting
The Amazon Tour & Rafting starts with the check In at 12:00 p.m. at the Lodge. In Punta Ahuano (very small port on the Napo River) the Out Board Canoe will be waiting to transport you to Anaconda Island where Anaconda Lodge Ecuador is located (20 minutes ride and US$12.00 the ride, not per person).
Distribution of room, information about the activities of the day. At 1:30 p.m. lunch in the lodge dining room. At 3:00 p.m, excursion in to the “New Forest”. For more than two and a half hours walk around a forest in formation surrounded by exuberant beauty, learning about some medical plants, visiting a swamp that has caimans amazing beautiful birds and ending visiting farms and a house of native of the area where we will see how they live there culture and the elaboration of 100% organic chocolate.
Return to the Lodge and at around 06:30 p.m.
At 07:30 p.m., dinner in the dining room on the banks of the Napo River. Talks related to the region, its people and history and progress of activities the following day in the Anaconda Bar.
Day 02 Amazon tour & Rafting
07:30 a.m. breakfast in the lodge dining room. and departure to Punta Ahuano were a vehicle will be waiting for you so it can take you to Tena where will meet with the company operating the rafting or kayaking operation (Torrent Duck).
09:00 am departure to Huaysayacu (1 hour drive). Once there, they will make a talk on security Protocols River and start descent in rafting or kayaking on the river Yatunyacu, the route is 35 kilometers, this river is one of the safest and best in Ecuador. 1:00 pm lunch at the Kichwa Community “Shandia” where we will have lunch, rest and visit the crafts of this Community.
2:00 p.m., we continue our navigation along the river to Puerto Napo arriving around 4:00 p.m. There a vehicule will be waiting for you to bring you back to the lodge, arriving around 5:00 p.m. 7:30 p.m. dinner in the lodge’s dining room and then a preview of the next day’s activities in Anaconda Bar.
Day 03 Amazon tour & Rafting
08:00 a.m., breakfast in the lodge dining room. At 09:00 a.m. departure for an excursion to primary forest where you can see animals in their wild state, walking for about 3 hours by high forest, large trees and beautiful landscapes that allow you to feel the vastness of the Amazon on the slopes Oriental Andes. Later return to the lodge, Tubing or canoe on the Napo River. Arriving around 02:30 p.m. Lunch at the Lodge dining room.
Check out 4:00 p.m.
PRICE US$300 PER PERSON
MINIMUN 2 PERSONS
- Accommodation in comfortable cabins with private bathroom (hot water, electric power, bath towels). Rooms from single to five people.
- Three delicious daily meals (we have the best Vegetarian or Vegan meals, for those that are Veggies)
- Rubber boots for excursions;
- Qualified Native Kichwa Guides for all tours.
- Hikes into the Primary and Secondary Rainforest.
- Rafting activities and transportation in the Yatunyacu River
- Water activities in the Napo and Arajuno Rivers.
- Lots of Amazonian Culture.
- Transportation by canoe from Punta Ahuano to Anaconda Lodge (price per ride up to 10 persons US$12.00, not per person).
- Wi-fi (US$ 5.00 per device for the entire stay)
- Personal equipment.
- Waterproof backpack;
- Lightweight quick-drying clothes;
- Waterproof jacket / water poncho;
- Repellent and sunscreen
- Photo camera;